We only have a small batch of these pre-production GMG prototypes to sell. Without a doubt they are the most hella-awesome airgun ever, and we are very proud to offer them to you. Here is what you get:
- 1 .22 cal GMG airgun prototype
- 1 Picatinny rail to mount a sight of your choice
- 1 50 round magazine (spare magazines offered in 2 months)
- 100 reusable shell casings
- 1 shell casing catcher bag (not shown)
- 1 instruction manual
- 50% off production GMG airgun and accessories
How much and when?
- The price for a GMG prototype is on sale now for only $750* with FREE SHIPPING*.
- You can buy right now.
- We can only sell inside the US right now. You must be over 18, we can’t sell to anyone in Georgia (write us if that is a problem), and there are a few locations in the US we can’t ship to.
GMG Prototype Purchase Process:
- Use the above PayPal Buy Now button to make a purchase.
- We will email you our mailing address. Please print and sign the release waiver (under a notary public) and mail it to us. The waiver is to make sure you understand exactly what you are buying and also to cover our butts legally in case you do something regrettable or illegal with very this serious airgun.
- Once we have your completed waiver and a valid shipping address (some municipality restrictions exist), then we’ll ship your GMG prototype to you.
All funds raised from this sale will go towards capitalizing the production version. Please don’t write to accuse us of being greedy or only caring about money. We have tens of thousands of dollars and thousands of man hours invested in this product. We are not making a dime off this small batch of 15 airguns.
NOTICE: If we don’t receive the waiver within 10 business days after your purchase, or make arrangements with you otherwise, then we will refund your PayPal payment minus $200 and place the GMG prototype back for sale (So don’t click buy now if you won’t/can’t sign the form).
NOTICE: This first batch of airguns are PROTOTYPES. We test them here to be sure they work before shipment, but the airguns are not perfect. They may have scratches. The plastic parts may have defects (most have small surface bubbles). There are no returns. They come without a warranty, and if you break something a replacement part may not be available. If you have a problem with this, DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE PROTOTYPES; wait for the production version.
*Air tank and remote line sold separately. Free Shipping is within the 48 contiguous states. Extra shipping charges may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.